Plum Flower Brand Angelica Dang Gui Capsules & He Shou Wu Capsules have been discontinued.
Heaven & Earth CMHC Brand Angelica Dang Gui Capsules [and He Shou Wu Capsules] are *Available* NOW!
They are made from 100% pure refined, concentrated powder – Absolutely No fillers!
$79.99 for 100 capsules of Angelica Dang Gui or He Shou Wu in a vegetarian capsule.
H&E CMHC Angelica Dang Gui Capsules is a SUPER TONIC HERB!
It functions by:
- nourishes and vitalizes your Blood
- regulates menstruation
- moistens your large intestines to assist with constipation
- alleviates general pain
So exactly how does this translate into uses?
- Promotes intestinal health, aids with bloating and discomfort.
- Boost blood cell production, fight inflammation, and may improve Liver and Kidney Organ System function.
- Contains phytoestrogens that either mimic or affect estrogen in the body. They are known to either supplement or restrain the body’s production of estrogen. Dang Gui is often used to balance women’s hormone levels.
- Speeds recovery from childbirth and energy depletion.
- Assists with women’s type problems, whether it be related to menstrual issues or menopausal issues: migraines, cramps, mood irregularities and hot flashes.
- Relaxes smooth muscles. Keeps arteries smooth and dilated. This helps maintain regular blood flow and heart function.
- It is a anti-spasmodic that may help treat chronic pulmonary hypertension in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- It has been used to assist with: angina, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and dysmenorrhea (irregular or low blood menstrual cycles).
- It is being studied for its ability to prevent or treat cancer, liver and kidney disease.
- Topically used it reduces swelling, pain and increases circulation. Also has warming effect to assist with rheumatism and gout.
Heart & Liver Blood Deficiency
A person who fits the classic case of the Chinese Medicine Pattern of Heart and Liver Blood Deficiency, would highly benefit from H&E CMHC Angelica Dang Gui Capsules.
They would present with the following:
- Pale complexion
- Pale and brittle nails
- Dry skin, hair and eyes
- Blurring of vision
- Post-partum fatigue and weakness
- Menstrual disorders
- Post-menstrual fatigue
Also useful for Blood Stagnation with abdominal pain. This is especially true if accompanied by:
- cold from Blood Deficiency
- traumatic injury
- Wind-Damp Joint (Bi) pain
- chronic non-healing sores
- constipation due to Blood Deficiency
H&E CMHC Angelica Dang Gui Capsules Maintenance Uses:
- Promote hair, skin and nail health
- Promote or maintain youthful appearance
- Can help with Liver Spots
- Can help with dusky/dark facial complexion
- Help with cold extremities
- Promote or maintain energy
- Promote or maintain immune
- Promote healing from bruises and injury
- Help prevent bruises and injury
100% pure Dang Gui in a vegetarian capsule.
100 capsules for $59.99
1-3 capsules per day. Take with food.
Cautions & Contraindications:
Contraindicated during the early stages of acute infection or illness, such as cold or flu. Contraindicated for conditions due to Yin deficiency. Use with caution during pregnancy. Use with caution in Spleen deficient patients with a tendency to loose stools, diarrhea, poor appetite or chronic digestive weakness.
Rayford Lewis –
yes as always the products seem to invigorate energy level and seems to work as stated. Love all the products but my wife really misses it when we’re out
My hair has grown so fast unexpectedly because I am using this herb for weak pulse, which shows my iron as low. It has also caused me to wake up everyday at 2am or 3am desiring food or just can not go back to sleep. Now constipation use to be my major issue but now it seems to flow as I eat. I am to amazed that your blood flow controls every organ to every follicle functions. Thank God to this herb..
Debbie Haltermann –
I use this product when my symptoms of benign proximal positional vertigo pop up. It works well.
Anna Crouch –
I have tried several vitamins & herbs to make me “feel” right. Nothing seemed to do the trick, until I remembered the Chinese herbs I took through menopause that were fantastic. These do the trick! I am very happy & will continue to take them to maintain my senior quality of life.