Plum Flower Brand Curing Pills
Plum Flower Brand Curing Pills, also known traditionally as Kang Ning Wan, it is one of the most amazing Chinese Herbal Formulas treating a large list of digestion problems based from:
- eating rich foods
- food poisoning
- MSG ingestion
- overindulgence with alcohol [hangovers!]
- a weak digestion
- chronic nausea
- mucous in your bowel movements
- bloating and on…
The strength and proper regulation of your digestion is paramount with Chinese Medicine leading to a fruitful and long life!
Chinese Medicine Daily Disharmony Listing Associated with Curing Pills Formula:
- Food stagnation or summer wind-damp invasion presenting with abdominal distention and pain
- Nausea that is worse after eating
- Gas and bloating after meals
- Belching with a sour or foul taste
- Bad breath
- Acid regurgitation
- Vomiting undigested food
- Poor appetite or aversion to food
- Foul smelling gas
- Diarrhea or foul smelling stool
- Pattern may also include headache, dizziness, slight fever and chills
Possible Chinese Medicine Presentations:
Chinese Medicine pulse diagnostic may present as: slippery
Chinese Medicine tongue diagnostic may present as: greasy coat
Size & Dosage:
30 veg. capsules per bottle. 3 capsules, 3 times per day as needed.
Fu ling, Yi Yi Ren, Huo Xiang, Hou Po, Bai Zhi, Shen Qu, Cang Zhu, Mu Xiang, Ge Gen, Gu Ya, Tian Hua Fen, Ju Hua, Ju Hong, Tian Ma, Bo He
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), Dextrin, Hydrated magnesium silicate, Activated carbon, China wax
Use with caution during pregnancy.
Contains wheat & tree nuts The ingredient Shen Qu (Massa fermenta) is processed with wheat and may contain gluten proteins.