At Heaven & Earth CMHC we are passionate about our four-legged companions and have helped many dogs [and their owners!] to live with greater levels of health and longevity.
We are proud to offer our Heaven & Earth CMHC proprietary, scientifically advanced, natural, powerful and safe Chinese Herbal Powders to increase the health and vitality of your precious k-9 companion.
Our Doggy De-Wormer, Detox & Infection Health Support Powder is a safe and powerful, scientifically advanced clearing formula, primarily used is to naturally eradicate worms and parasites. This complex Chinese Herbal Formula works naturally to eradicate parasites, worms and fungus evolving from a condition known as a Damp Heat within the digestive tract.
This formula is also appropriate if your dog is suffering from:
- Odorous or bloody diarrhea
- Blood in the urine
- Mucous or lose stools
- Ear infections with yeast accumulation
- Rectal itching
- Appears bloated or overweight
- Incorrect diet with high carbohydrates
- Yeast infection-type skin problems
- Anti-biotic use side-effects and any general infection-types.
Doggy De-Wormer, Detox & Infection Health Support Powder also aids in resolution of certain types of coughs, is a superior digestion detox and assists hot & odorous breath.
Doggy De-Wormer, Detox & Infection Health Support Powder is safe on your dog’s digestive system and naturally strengthens his or her immune levels. It promotes your dog companions overall health for a happier and healthier quality of life!
For the long-term health and longevity of your dog companion, our Doggy De-Wormer, Detox & Infection Health Support Powder may be eventually followed by our other specially devised powders including:
- Kidney & Bladder Health Support Powders for Dogs
- Restore & Vitalize Health Support Powder For Dogs
- Liver & Digestive Health Support Powder For Dogs
- Joint & Circulation Health Support Powder for Dogs
Our Doggy De-Wormer, Detox & Infection Health Support Powder may also be used quarterly, bi-annually or annually as a preventive measure for numerous intestinal and general health issues. It may also be useful for acute problems such as mild food poisoning or intestinal illnesses.
Please, always seek a medical health professional under any emergency conditions.
Lian Qiao, Pu Gong Ying, Mei Mu Hua, Bai Bu, Bing Lang, Xia Ku Cao, Huang Bai, Bai tou Weng, Yi Yi Ren, Fu Ling, Gan Cao
Dosage is based on weight. Each dosage can be taken once or twice daily.
- Small size dogs: Up to 25 lbs. = ¼ teaspoon of powder.
- Medium size dogs: 25 to 60 lbs. = ½ teaspoon of powder.
- Large size dogs: 60 lbs. and up = ¾ teaspoon of powder.
- Add food, cookie, or favorite treat to bowl.
- Sprinkle herbal powder on top of food.
- Add small amount of water and mix with spoon until blended.
Note: Many times dogs will eat the food and powder mixture without adding the water. If food is of the canned or wet-type, you may skip step #3.
Please store all of our herbal powders in a cool and dry place.