Plum Flower Brand Emperor’s Teapills
Plum Flower Brand Emperor’s Teapills [Tian Wang Bu Xin Dan] is a powerful tonic to assist with the patterns of Heart Blood and Yin Deficiency.
If you have:
- chronic insomnia
- restless or erratic sleep
- general restlessness
- palpitations [heart flutters or missed beats]
- poor memory
- poor concentration with inability to concentrate for even short periods of time
- night sweats
- nocturnal emissions
- constipation or dry stools
- dry mouth or tongue sores
- extreme level of thirst
- low grade fever
Emperor’s Teapills can be very useful if you have a stressful life-style or job; long time weakened digestive process and low blood pressure. If you, or someone you know has high levels or anxiety or the inability to stay calm, still, relaxed and concentrate such as with serious of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Emperor’s Teapills would be an appropriate Chinese Herbal Formula to try.
You may also present with dry, itchy skin associated with Blood and Yin Deficiency. Many times dry, flaky, itchy skin is caused by a low level of Blood or fluid [Yin] and misdiagnosed as other external skin problems.
Replenish Blood & Yin
Another indication for this formula would be as a post-menstrual cycle tonic to replenish Blood and Yin deficiency. This is an excellent rejuvenation tonic for the elderly that is safe to take long term as a means to rebuild the essential fluids of their body.
More Important Chinese Herbal Formulas to Assist
You may want to compare our own carefully reformulated, more powerful and scientifically advanced version of this teapill for the modern person: H&E CMHC Restore Tranquility Formula
If you have a weak or sluggish digestive process you may need to also take one of our scientifically advanced H&E CMHC Formulations such as:
- Golden Cabinet Formula
- Uplift Central Chi Formula
- Free, Easy & Relaxing Liver & Spleen Harmonizer Formula
- Immune & Energy Enhancement Formula
In many circumstances it would be a great idea to combine the Emperor’s Teapills with one of our scientifically advanced H&E CMHC Formula Tonics in a made-to-order super-refined, concentrated 100% powder or in capsule form such as listed below.
- Ten Treasures For Beautiful Hair, Skin & Nails Formula
- Water Of Life Kidney Yin Formula
- Abundant Health Formula
- Co Q10 Activator Formula
- Forever Youthful Anti-Aging Formula
Chinese Medicine Disharmony Listing Associated with Emperor’s Teapills
- Heart palpitations
- Anxiety disorders
- Fright, panic attacks
- Restless or erratic sleep
- General restlessness
- Palpitations [heart flutters or missed beats]
- Poor memory
- Poor concentration with inability to concentrate for even short periods of time
- Night sweats
- Nocturnal emissions
- Constipation or dry stools
- Dry mouth or tongue sores
- An extreme level of thirst
- Low grade fever
- Emperor’s Teapills can be very useful if you have a stressful life-style or job; long time weakened digestive process and low blood pressure.
Possible Chinese Medicine Presentations
Chinese Medicine pulse diagnostic may present as: thin and rapid, or thready and rapid
Chinese Medicine tongue diagnostic may present as: red or very red tip with a dry, scanty coat or no coat
Ingredients For Emperor’s Teapills
Sheng di huang, Dang gui, Wu wei zi, Suan zao ren, Bai zi ren, Tian men dong, Mai men dong, Xuan shen, Dan shen, Dang shen, Fu ling, Jie geng, Yuan zhi, activated carbon, botanical wax, talc
Emperor’s Teapills Size Options:
Directions For Emperor’s Teapills:
Manufacturer standard dosage is 8 teapills, 3 times per day. Take with warm water.