Heaven & Earth CMHC Fire Of Life Kidney Yang Formula
Our scientifically advanced Heaven & Earth CMHC Fire Of Life Kidney Yang Formula is one of our most popular formulas. It can be taken long-term, and at any age to encourage health and longevity.
Your Life Gate
Our Fire Of Life Kidney Yang Formula focuses on strengthening the main metabolic abilities of your body within your Kidney Organ System. It supports the Kidney Yang by enhancing your Ming Men or Life Gate found within your Kidney Organ System. The Ming Men is your lower burner (of the triple burners) as referred to by Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The remaining two burners refers to the complete Yang aspect, or metabolism, of your body which includes your:
- Spleen Organ System [responsible for the initiating of fluid and food digestion for the formulation of Gui Qi]
- and your Heart Organ System [responsible for the movement of Blood throughout your body and mental awareness or consciousness]
Kidney Yang Deficiency
When the Kidney Yang Fire starts to diminish, it can lower your body’s metabolic ability which is responsible for:
- food and water metabolism
- a healthy libido.
A weak Kidney Yang may show with such Daily Disharmonies such as:
- respiratory conditions
- urinary incontinence
- excess urination
- edema of the lower body
- cold lower back and legs
- general bodily coldness
- abdominal and lower extremity water retention
- early morning diarrhea or loose
- watery bowel movements
- a weak lower back.
Our Fire Of Life Kidney Yang Formula:
- Increases bodily warmth, especially of the lower back
- Decrease water retention, especially of the lower body
- Increases metabolism
- Increases libido
- Tonifies the Blood
- Strengthen cognitive function
- Increase energy
- Decrease copious urination, and even incontinence
- Normalize watery bowels
- Increases courage and assertiveness
Chinese Medicine Daily Disharmony Listing Associated with Fire Of Life Kidney Yang Formula:
- Low back pain
- Knee pain [with excess fluid]
- Weakness in the lower extremities
- Poor circulation
- Cold intolerance
- Cold sensation around the waist and in the lower body
- Tenseness in the lower abdomen
- Frequent clear and copious urination
- Night urination
- Urinary dribbling
- Urinary difficulty with edema below the waist especially the ankles
- Low libido
- Digestive difficulty
- Pale face
- Difficulty breathing while laying down
Possible Chinese Medicine Presentations:
Chinese Medicine pulse diagnostic may present as deep, slow, weak, may be faint in rear (Kidney) position
Chinese Medicine tongue diagnostic may present as pale and swollen, with a thin white, wet coating
Ingredients For Fire Of Life Kidney Yang Formula:
Shu Di Huang, Sheng Di Huang, Shan Zhu Yu, Shan Yao, Fu Ling, Mu Dan Pi, Ze Xie, Ren Shen, Tu Su Zi, Yin Yang Huo, Rou Gui, Zhi Gan Cao
Formula Options with Directions:
Powdered: Our formulas are made-to-order into super-refined, concentrated powder. You can then make a draft out of the powder, in which you either steep with hot water or boil the powder with water, to make a tea (and yes, you can drink the dregs). You can also add the powder to food–like a smoothie or encapsulate the powder yourself, if so desired.
Please see: Powder Dosage & Cooking Instructions.
Capsuled: Our formulas are made-to-order into super-refined, concentrated powder and encapsulated into vegetarian capsules. This is a very popular option especially when convenience is important. 25, 100, 200 or 300, 400 & 1,200 capsule options are available.
Standard Capsule Dosage: 1-3 capsules, 3 times per day. This is a general guideline for capsule dosaging. Higher or lower dosages may be appropriate for your exact requirements.