Plum Flower Brand Jade Screen Teapills
Plum Flower Brand Jade Screen Teapills assists your immune system by increasing and enhancing your immune response or Wei Qi. Wei Qi is your first level of defense against an external pathogen. If you are suffering with a low immune system then Jade Screen Teapills can help in a natural and safe manner.
This is especially true if you are looking for an alternative to flu shot vaccinations. As the name implies, building up your immune system can be likened to building a jade screen around your body. This can help to ward off external pathogens from penetrating your internal defenses.
The Building Blocks
How to build a strong immune system comes in three parts:
- Put immediate daily disharmonies back into balance. For instance, clear heat and dry dampness.
- Your internal, immune system can be tonified by taking tonics to help build Blood, digestion and your Kidney Organ System.
- Fortify your Wei Qi by taking Jade Screen Formula. This works on your external defenses.
Late summer and early fall are great seasons to start fortifying your Wei Qi with Jade Screen Teapills.
Are You Always Sick?
Do you present with:
- recurrent common colds and flu
- spontaneous sweating with little or no exertion
- aversion to wind
- chronic nasal discharge with copious clear mucus
- shortness of breath
- chronic respiratory weakness
- tendency to itchy skin
- pale/shiny complexion
- digestive weakness
- low and soft voice
When To Take
Jade Screen Teapills should be taken after, or in between frequent or severe colds, flu or allergies to re-build a diminished immune system. Under special circumstances, some of you may have immune systems that have been so depleted that you may have to start the regimen immediately.
Jade Screen Teapills works by tonifying your Wei Qi, strengthening your Spleen Organ System, stabilizing the exterior and stopping spontaneous sweating.
Huang Qi…The Super Herb!
Huang Qi, the key Chinese Herb in this formula is used to tonify your Qi source and to restore the Yang Energy of your body. Huang Qi is one of the first, and most utilized herbs in Chinese Herbal Medicine dating back to around 100 A. D. Its name is translated as Yellow Leader.
It is used for such daily disharmonies such as:
- spontaneous or excess perspiration
- low energy
- cellular regeneration
- slow healing wounds
- internal injuries
- loose stools [diarrhea due to spleen/lung weakness
- wet-phlegm chronic cough
- low immune
- prolapsed organs
It is also useful in treating night sweating, joint pain, skin ulcers, burns and anemia.
Huang Qi has high anti-oxidant fighting off free-radicals and blood enhancing properties increasing white, red and platelet levels within bone marrow development.
Huang Qi has been used in China for such serious health issues as:
- coronary heart disease
- congestive heart failure
- ischemic cerebral vascular disease
- bronchial asthma in pediatrics patients
- B hepatitis
- viral coronary disease
- and peptic ulcers
Chinese Medicine Daily Disharmony Listing Associated with Jade Screen Teapills:
- Recurrent common colds and flu
- Spontaneous sweating with little or no exertion
- Aversion to wind
- Chronic nasal discharge with copious clear mucus
- Shortness of breath
- Chronic respiratory weakness
- Tendency to itchy skin
- Pale, shiny complexion
- Digestive weakness
- Low and soft voice
Possible Chinese Medicine Presentations:
Chinese Medicine pulse diagnostic may present as: floating, deficient, soft
Chinese Medicine tongue diagnostic may present as: pale with a white coat
Huang qi, Bai zhu, Fang feng, talc, activated carbon, botanical wax
Manufacturer standard dosage is 8 teapills, 3 times per day. Take with warm water.
Cautions & Contraindications For Jade Screen Teapills
Contraindicated during the early stages of acute infection or illness, such as cold or flu. Use with caution in hypertension as Huang Qi may raise blood pressure in some cases.