At Heaven & Earth CMHC we are passionate about our four-legged companions and have helped many dogs [and their owners!] to live with greater levels of health and longevity.
We are proud to offer our Heaven & Earth CMHC proprietary, scientifically advanced, natural, powerful and safe Chinese Herbal Powders to increase the health and vitality of your precious k-9 companion.
Our H&E CMHC Joint & Circulation Health Support Powder For Dogs is a natural, powerful and scientifically advanced formulation promoting healthy joint strength & flexibility.
- Builds Strength in Ligaments, Tendons & Bones
- Relieves Pain in Stiff & Inflamed Joints
- Promotes Free & Relaxed Movement
- Promotes Strength in Hips and Lower Back
- Promotes Healing of All Types of Injuries
- Promotes a Healthy Circulatory System
- Promotes Healthy Elimination
Joint & Circulation Health Support Powder For Dogs may also assist with:
- Low energy & immune
- Muscle pain
- Neural disorders
- Lower back weakness
- General poor health
It assists in regulating, promoting and maintaining the Heart, Liver and Kidney Organ Systems, promoting a state of general well-being. There has been extraordinarily great success using this formula with older dogs not being able to move their extremities due to stiffness and pain.
Joint & Circulation Health Support Powder For Dogs may be used long-term, weeks to months, for chronic joint health problems. It may also be used quarterly, bi-annually or annually as a preventive measure to promote joint health and longevity for a happier and healthier quality of life!
We also offer our other specially devised powders including:
- Kidney & Bladder Health Support Powder For Dogs
- Restore & Vitalize Health Support Powder For Dogs
- Liver & Digestive Health Support Powder For Dogs
- Doggy De-Wormer,Detox & Infection Health Support Powder
for the long-term health and longevity of your dog companions.
Please, always seek a medical health professional under any emergency conditions.
Sheng Di, Chuan Xiang, Wei Ling Xiang, Dan Shen, Ji Xue Teng, Sang Ji Sheng, Mu Dan Pi, Niu Xi, Gou Qi Zi, Huang Qin, Mu Xiang, Bai Shao
Dosage is based on weight. Each dosage can be taken once or twice daily.
- Small size dogs: Up to 25 lbs. = ¼ teaspoon of powder.
- Medium size dogs: 25 to 60 lbs. = ½ teaspoon of powder.
- Large size dogs: 60 lbs. and up = ¾ teaspoon of powder.
- Add food, cookie, or favorite treat to bowl.
- Sprinkle herbal powder on top of food.
- Add small amount of water and mix with spoon until blended.
Note: Many times dogs will eat the food and powder mixture without adding the water. If food is of the canned or wet-type, you may skip step #3.
Please store all of our herbal powders in a cool and dry place.
Sheng Di Huang, Chuan Xiong, Wei Ling Xiang, Qin Jiao, Ji Xue Teng, Sang Ji Sheng, Niu Xi, Gou Qi Zi, Huang Qin, Mu Xiang, Bai Shao
Rehmannia (fresh) Root, Szechuan Lovage Root, Clematis Root, Gentiana Macrophylla Root, Spatholobus Root, Millettia Root and Vine, Achyranthes Root, Lycium Fruit, Scutellaria Root, Saussurea Root, White Peony