At Heaven & Earth CMHC we are passionate about our four-legged companions and have helped many dogs [and their owners!] to live with greater levels of health and longevity.
We are proud to offer our Heaven & Earth CMHC proprietary, scientifically advanced, natural, powerful and safe Chinese Herbal Powders to increase the health and vitality of your precious k-9 companions.
Our Restore & Vitalize Health Support Powder For Dogs is a specially formulated powder working both as a rejuvenating tonic for any level of debilitation and as a preventative Chinese Herbal Formula assisting in all of your dog’s bodily processes. This is a complete regeneration-type formulation working on their Liver, Kidney, Spleen, Heart and Lung Internal Organ Systems.
It is excellent as a post-surgery, recovery tonic rebuilding healthy blood, energy, digestive strength & proper elimination. Restore & Vitalize Health Support Powder For Dogs is a safe and powerful formula for any dog with:
- A weakened constitution
- Pale gums
- Dull & lusterless coat
- Hair loss
- Weak digestion and/or low appetite
- Low energy
- Low back pain
- Low immune
This is an excellent formula for elderly, or any dogs suffering from:
- Chronic cold feeling
- A decrease in a proper ability to focus
- Complete, overall energy collapse
Restore & Vitalize Health Support Powder For Dogs may be used long-term, from weeks to months to years for numerous, chronic health problems. It may also be used quarterly, bi-annually or annually as a preventive measure to promote a healthy immune system, vibrant health and longevity for a happier and healthier quality of life!
For the long-term health and longevity of your dog companion, our Restore & Vitalize Health Support Powder For Dogs may be eventually followed by our other specially devised powders including:
- Doggy De-Wormer, Detox & Infection Health Support Powder
- Kidney & Bladder Health Support Powder For Dogs
- Liver & Digestive Health Support Powder For Dogs
- Joint & Circulation Health Support Powder For Dogs
Please, always seek a medical health professional under any emergency conditions.
Shu Di, Sheng Di, Dang Gui, Chuan Xiang, Bai Shao, He Shou Wu, Mai Men Dong, Huang Qin, Mu Xiang, Gou Qi Zi
Dosage is based on weight. Each dosage can be taken once or twice daily.
- Small size dogs: Up to 25 lbs. = ¼ teaspoon of powder.
- Medium size dogs: 25 to 60 lbs. = ½ teaspoon of powder.
- Large size dogs: 60 lbs. and up = ¾ teaspoon of powder.
- Add food, cookie, or favorite treat to bowl.
- Sprinkle herbal powder on top of food.
- Add small amount of water and mix with spoon until blended.
Note: Many times dogs will eat the food and powder mixture without adding the water. If the food is of the canned or wet-type, you may skip step #3.
Please store all of our herbal powders in a cool and dry place.