Plum Flower Brand Six Gentlemen Plus Teapills
Plum Flower Brand Six Gentlemen Plus Teapills is a solution to the daily energy drain. Your Spleen Organ System is the main source of your digestive energy. Therefore, this makes your digestion the primary source of your energy required for performing daily tasks. By enhancing your Spleen Organ System with Chinese Herbs you will do wonders to increase your vital energy levels!
Six Gentlemen Plus Teapills includes additional Chinese Herbs which differs from the original The Six Gentlemen Teapills Formula.
They are specifically added to help with:
- breaking up phlegm
- water retention
- acid reflex
Our formula works as a double-edged sword. It not only assists with Chi Deficiency, but also water stagnation that is often the result of a weak Spleen Organ System.
It helps to:
- transform dampness
- expel phlegm
- regulate Chi in the stomach area or center of body
Spleen Chi Deficiency
Spleen Chi Deficiency with Phlegm Dampness & Chi Stagnation can present with:
- poor digestion
- poor appetite with a sensation of being overly full after eating very little
- acid regurgitation
- pronounced abdominal and epigastric pain
- fullness & abdominal distention [particularly after meals]
- fatigue after meals
- loose, pasty or poorly formed stools
- undigested food in the stool
- chronic diarrhea
- chronic cough with clear or white abundant phlegm
- chronic nasal congestion with clear or white mucus
- poor muscle tone
- weakness & heaviness of your limbs
- bruising easily
- poor concentration
- pale complexion
- low, soft weak voice
Building Your Center
Six Gentlemen Plus Teapills can be taken long-term to promote a properly functioning and fortified Stomach and Spleen Organ System. The fundamental core of health and longevity is based on your body’s daily function. The internal health of your digestive processes cannot be overstated.
Bai zhu, Fu ling, Dang shen, Ban xia, Chen pi, Sha ren, Mu xiang, Gan cao, Da zao, Sheng jiang
Manufacturer standard dosage is 8 teapills, 3 times per day. Take with warm water.