Heaven & Earth Brand Super Sinus Infection & Headache Formula
Heaven & Earth Brand Super Sinus Infection & Headache Formula (based on Bi Yan Pian) is a powerful Chinese Herbal Formula for clearing acute sinus-nasal congestion with both Wind-Heat & Wind-Cold patterns.
Wind-Heat patterns can present as:
- excess phlegm
- red & itchy eyes or a sore throat
- nasal congestion
- swollen & inflamed mucus membranes
- watery or thick yellow or purulent & odorous nasal mucus
- reduction or loss of sense of smell
- nasal voice
- sinus congestion & sinus pain
- frontal or sinus headache
- dizziness [from head or sinus pressure]
- excessive tearing
Super Sinus Infection & Headache Formula (Bi Yan Pian) can also be taken for any sinus pain and congestion associated with an acute Chinese Medicine Pattern of Wind-Cold:
- chronic sinus pressure & congestion
- a runny, drippy noses [chronic rhinitis-type]
- sneezing [allergy-type] and clear mucous.
Super Sinus Infection & Headache Formula (Bi Yan Pian) works by:
- dispersing wind
- clearing heat
- expelling toxins
- transforming phlegm
- unblocking sinus passages
It contains specialized Chinese Herbs that dries & clears your sinuses, clears sinus infection and supports your Yin [fluid aspect] to create balance within the formula.
This formula is for acute sinus problems.
Proper, long-term Chinese Herbal Formulas should be sought after based on your personal, Chinese Medicine Patterns.
Chinese Medicine Daily Disharmony Listing Associated with Super Sinus Infection & Headache Formula:
- Chronic and Acute Sinus Pain
- Sinus Infection & Congestion
- Frontal or Sinus headache
- An Alternative to anti-histamines
- Excess phlegm
- Red and itchy eyes
- Sore throat
- Swollen and inflamed mucus membranes
- Watery or thick purulent and malodorous nasal mucus
- Sneezing Reduction or loss of sense of smell
- Nasal voice
- Dizziness [from head, sinus pressure] and excessive tearing
Possible Chinese Medicine Presentations:
Chinese Medicine pulse diagnostic may present as: slippery, rapid
Chinese Medicine tongue diagnostic may present as: normal to red, yellow coat
Cang er zi, Xin yi hua, Lian qiao, Fang feng, Bai zhi, Zhi mu, Gan cao, Jing jie, Ye ju hua, Wu wei zi, Jie geng
Formula Options with Directions:
Powdered: Our formulas are made-to-order into super-refined, concentrated powder. You can then make a draft out of the powder, in which you either steep with hot water or boil the powder with water, to make a tea (and yes, you can drink the dregs). You can also add the powder to food–like a smoothie or encapsulate the powder yourself, if so desired.
Please see: Powder Dosage & Cooking Instructions.
Capsuled: Our formulas are made-to-order into super-refined, concentrated powder and encapsulated into vegetarian capsules. This is a very popular option especially when convenience is important. 25, 100, 200 or 300, 400 & 1,200 capsule options are available.
Standard Capsule Dosage: 1-3 capsules, 3 times per day. This is a general guideline for capsule dosaging. Higher or lower dosages may be appropriate for your exact requirements.