Heaven & Earth Brand Super Sinus Infection and Headache Formula (based on Bi Yan Pian) is a powerful Chinese Herbal Formula that is excellent for clearing acute sinus-nasal congestion especially with a Wind-Heat Chinese Medicine Pattern.
This pattern can translate as:
- excess phlegm
- red & itchy eyes or a sore throat
- nasal congestion
- swollen & inflamed mucus membranes
- watery or thick yellow or purulent & odorous nasal mucus
- reduction or loss of sense of smell
- nasal voice
- sinus congestion & sinus pain
- frontal or sinus headache
- dizziness [from head or sinus pressure]
- excessive tearing
Super Sinus Infection and Headache Formula (Bi Yan Pian) can also be used for any sinus pain and congestion associated with an acute Chinese Medicine Pattern of Wind-Cold with:
- chronic sinus pressure & congestion
- a runny, drippy noses [chronic rhinitis-type]
- sneezing [allergy-type] and clear mucous.
This is a cold-type sinus congestion and pain. Super Sinus Infection and Headache Formula (Bi Yan Pian) works by dispersing wind, clearing heat, expelling toxins, transforming phlegm and unblocking your sinus passages. It contains specialized Chinese Herbs that dries & clears your sinuses, clears sinus infection and a Chinese Herb that supports your Yin [fluid aspect] to create balance within the formula.
This formula is for acute sinus problems. Proper, long-term Chinese Herbal Formulas should be sought after based on your personal, Chinese Medicine Patterns.
Chinese Medicine Listing
Chinese Medicine Disharmony Listing Associated with Super Sinus Infection and Headache Formula:
- Chronic and Acute Sinus Pain
- Sinus Infection & Congestion
- Frontal or Sinus headache
- An Alternative to anti-histamines
- Excess phlegm
- Red and itchy eyes
- Sore throat
- Swollen and inflamed mucus membranes
- Watery or thick purulent and malodorous nasal mucus
- Sneezing Reduction or loss of sense of smell
- Nasal voice
- Dizziness [from head, sinus pressure] and excessive tearing
Possible Chinese Medicine Presentations:
Chinese Medicine pulse diagnostic may present as: slippery, rapid
Chinese Medicine tongue diagnostic may present as: normal to red, yellow coat
Ingredients For Super Sinus Infection and Headache Formula:
Cang er zi, Xin yi hua, Lian qiao, Fang feng, Bai zhi, Zhi mu, Gan cao, Jing jie, Ye ju hua, Wu wei zi, Jie geng
Xanthium sibiricum fruit, Magnolia biondii flower, Forsythia suspensa fruit, Saposhnikovia divaricata root, Angelica dahurica root, Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizome, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root, Schizonepeta tenuifolia herb, Chrysanthemum indicum flower, Schisandra chinensis fruit, Platycodon grandiflorum root
Formula Options with Directions:
Powdered: Our formulas are made to order and then carefully ground into a fine powder. You can then make a draft out of the powder, in which you either steep with hot water or boil the powder with water, to make a tea (and yes, you can drink the dregs). Please see: Powder Dosage & Cooking Instructions. You can also add the powder to food–like a smoothie or encapsulate the powder yourself, if so desired.
Capsuled: The formula is made to order and then carefully ground into a fine powder and encapsulated into vegetarian capsules for you. This is a very popular option especially when convenience is important. 25, 100, 200 or 300, 400 & 1,200 capsule options are available. Standard Capsule Dosage: 1-3 capsules, 3 times per day. This is a general guideline for capsule dosaging. Higher or lower dosages may be appropriate for your exact requirements.