In order to promote and introduce new theories on health and dis-ease, based on the unique and advanced scientific theories of Chinese Herbal Medicine, we thought it would be important to divide the idea of Internal Deficiency into four, separate categories. That being:
Can a person have a combination of Blood, Chi, Yin & Yang Deficiency in varying degrees? The answer is yes.
Because these deficiencies can exist on multiple levels creating extreme complexities and with different degrees, they may take several years to rebuild and recover. Remember that as with any Chinese Medicine concept, the idea of an internal deficiency must be viewed with a very open mind.
We would like to share the idea of Blood Deficiency by listing its daily disharmonies as an important insight to better understand your health and what formulas to purchase. Here are examples of the result of Blood Deficiency that will give you an excellent beginning frame work to use as a focal point to gain an understanding of your own, personal Chinese Medicine Patterns.
- Pale face, lips
- Weak, brittle hair & nails
- Low to no muscle tone
- Low to no energy
- Numbness or tremors of limbs
- Eye floaters or weak vision
- Dry, itchy skin or hair [dandruff]
- Dry stools (constipation)
- Feeling that you to still have to ‘go’ after a bowel movement
- Irregular menstrual cycle, low blood output
- Very tired before and after especially after menstrual cycle
- Chronic dizziness
- Low fertility
- Memory weakness & loss
- Heart palpitations
- Emotion of Fright
- Weak body
- Thin, weak bones
- Weak joints
- Weak immune
- Slow to non-healing wounds
- Non-recovery after giving childbirth
- Slow to non-recovery from trauma or surgery
2 thoughts on “Blood Deficiency”
What do I need for this? This seem to describe most of my symptoms. But I am a male.
Any person, male or female, can become Blood Deficient. There are many Blood Tonics to choose from.
Please see this link, which is the Blood Deficiency category, for a full listing of excellent Blood Tonics: